- Paper plate
- Used tea bags to stamp/colour the plate
- Cut two ear shapes from paper
- Make some eyes out of rolled up paper
- Get an adult to cut a nose shape out of paper and colour it black.
- Get a paper plate and with a used tea bag stamp all over the plate to colour it brown. Once you have done this get an adult to cut two ears from a piece of paper and stick to your plate.
- Next, roll up some paper for eyes and place on your plate. Then get an adult to cut a nose shape out of paper and colour black, and add to your plate to make your bears face!